Representing Families During Strenuous Times
My first career was as an educator where I worked at Stanford University and The Ohio State University. I had never considered becoming an attorney until the moment I was engaged in my own custody case. I knew right away that the system was broken, and if I was going to protect my child, then I would need to know the law as well as anyone. So I walked away from my profession as an educator and put myself through law school.
I have never looked back. I love what I do, and helping people navigate some of the most difficult times. I combine my knowledge and personal experience to advocate for all of my clients. Meet with us and discover firsthand what makes our firm unique. Our no-nonsense approach, dedication to being firm, fair and consistent, we are just the right people to have at your side.
· Capital University Law School, Juris Doctor with a concentration in Mediation & Family Law (2013)
· Cum Laude
· Honor Roll All Semesters
· Order of the Curia
· Cali Awards in Mediation & Family Mediation
· Ohio State University, Masters of Higher Education Administration (2001)
· Miami University of Ohio, Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies with a focus on Community Development & Advocacy (1997)
· European Peace University - Austria
A program sponsored by UNESCO, where 10 students from the U.S. are selected to learned among students from all around the world. Faculty from top-tier institutions, including Oxford & Harvard, were flown in and taught courses in international peacekeeping.
· Columbus Bar Association, Family Law Committee (2013 – Present)
· Columbus Bar Association, Juvenile Law Committee (2013 – Present)
· Columbus Bar Association, Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee (2013 – Present)
Prior to Law School, Elizabeth Warren held esteemed roles at Ohio State University & Stanford University. Throughout her career, she has been committed to helping people discover the best of who they are, how they can be true to themselves, and ensure that institutions and communities work to support this effort.
· 15 years as an Intercultural Specialist at Stanford University and The Ohio State University
· Key roles: helping write the diversity action plan for the University, advocating for systematic changes to help under represented students, launching the grand opening of the Multicultural Center, and teaching Service Learning courses.
· 5 years as the Assistant Director of Community Resources Center at Stanford University
· Key roles: leading instruction on Sustainable Community Organizations and creating institutional change to help underrepresented students get services they needed.
Ohio Has Spoken: Experience the Difference!
Before we were attorneys, we were clients. We know firsthand how scary and uncertain a divorce, dissolution, or child custody issue may be. While Elizabeth was going through law school, she was going through her own family court case. Because of this, she was determined to master family law advocacy and she could immediately apply the knowledge she learned to help her own case. Our firm aims to transform our experience into a better practice of law. We know that nothing is more important that your family. We treat each client with the same care and conviction we would expect ourselves. Check out our Testimonials Page to see what our previous clients, your fellow Ohioians, have to say about Elizabeth Warren, Esq. LLC!
Being an attorney requires more than knowledge of the law; it demands that we can navigate and overcome uncertainty. No one knows more about the potential pitfalls than someone who has been there themselves. Caring yet firm, we use our experience to better yours.
Experience matters. Not every answer can be found in a book.
When I approach a case, I bring with me a host of unique trainings that you likely won't find anywhere else. This allows me to utilize a multi-disciplinary approach. Family issues are complex. Your attorney's approach should be as well.
My approach includes extensive training and experience in the following: